Dr. Virag Bhatia
About Dr. Virag Bhatia
• Dr. Virag Bhatia completed his B. D. S. from prestigious Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2003.
• He completed his M. D. S. in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics from prestigious dental college, College of Dental Sciences, Davangere in the year 2008.
• He has been into private practice from the year 2008.
• He has special interest in adult orthodontics, orthognathic surgical cases and cleft lip and palate treatment.
• Having special interest in invisible braces,he is considered a pioneer in lingual orthodontics in Indore.
• He is the only Smile Train affiliated Cleft Orthodontist in Indore.
• He is an active member of Indian Orthodontic Society and Indian Dental Association.
• Dr. Virag Bhatia was invited as a “National Speaker” in National Training Program on Cleft Lip and Palate held by Indian Orthodontic Society at Bhubaneshwar in August 2018.
• Dr. Virag Bhatia was invited as a guest speaker to Davangere to speak on topic “Role of Orthodontist in the treatment of Cleft Lip and Palate” in August 2018.