Now it is possible to replace your teeth immediately using implant with no waiting period. Even in areas where there is bone loss, contact us for more details.
Have you lost all or some of your natural teeth? Bridges, dentures and flexible dentures are not the only solution. Thanks to advances in modern dentistry, Dental Implants are now the treatment of choice to replace lost or missing teeth. Implant dentistry offers a clinically proven and safe solution to getting a great smile back and being able to bite and chew with confidence. Our Implant Surgeons have placed well over 10000 implants between them. With this vast amount of experience and by using the latest techniques and protocols we can drastically increase the chances of long term success to ensure that you have a long lasting smile.
• Dental implants are small metal screws that are placed in the jaw in place of a missing tooth.
• Once established, crowns, bridges and dentures can be fixed onto the implants, creating a natural-looking and stable restoration.
• When you lose your natural teeth, your jaw bone and surrounding tissues start to resorb or disappear over time. When implants are placed in the jaw, it stimulates the remaining bone to grow and mesh around the metal, along with tiny blood vessels, preventing bone loss.
• Retained bone structure prevents the face from acquiring a ‘sunken’ look.
• Implants help restore function so you can eat, chew and bite as usual.
• Implants are a natural-looking way to replace missing teeth.